SEGA SATURN, SHIRO!
SEASON 5: EP 2 - "Horribad Halloween Games!"
Happy Halloween from all of us here at the **SEGA Saturn, Shiro! **podcast!
2020 has been a horrible, crazy year, so why not spend the episode talking about horrible, crazy Halloween games for the Saturn?? Games that are so bad, they’re scary!
We also talk about the recently released English patch for Valhollian and the newly announced TerraOnion MODE PlayStation support (what is this PlayStation we speak of??).
We 'dig in' to the following games:
- **Crypt Killer** - a pizza-vomit slug fest, with a side of creepy bald guy
- **Corpse Killer: Graveyard Edition** - horrible stereotypes wrapped in a zombie soufflé
- **Skeleton Warriors** - An appetizing dish lathered in freshly-caught boredom
- **The Crow: City of Angels** - as pretty as week-old takeout
- **Alone in the Dark 2: One Eyed Jack’s Revenge** - crème brulée, with the creme substituted for ca-ca
- **The Mansion of Hidden Souls** - a ham sandwich - not bad but not remarkable. Pickle not included
- **Lunacy (Gekku Magenton Torico)** - washing it all down with fine wine
Follow us on our social media sites:
Join our Discord to discuss translation patches, Saturn obscurities, and all things SEGA Saturn!:
Brought to you by SEGA SATURN, SHIRO! of SEGA SATURN, SHIRO!